Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hong Taco, Mexican Place in Korea



Who like Chipotle here???
I don't know, and I wouldn't know if one of you raise your hand in front of a computer and yell out "ME!"
but I do certainly like Chipotle once a while.
When I came to Korea,
I suddenly stopped seeing Chipotle.
It was nowhere to be found, and when I was thinking that Chipotle will forever be irreplaceable,
I found this place called Hong Taco.




It looked like a fancier version of Chipotle.




These were the menu,
and boy, was it like twice the price I paid for Mexican food in the U.S.
But  the tacos and the burritos were about $12 for 2 burritos, so I guess the burritos are cheaper in Korea.




They basically had everything that was sold in Chipotle.
.... Anyone know the "Fajita" joke...?



the "Chicken fajita" joke...
No?
Here it is:




Anywayyyyy!!! Back to food...
Here's our taco!
Lots of guacamole.... aww feel those calories turn into fat.... :D




But it tastes so good! Too good!
I could never quit....
Btw, people who crave guacamole and cannot buy them anywhere,
you can just make them at home.
Very, very simple, so just search it up in internet.
You need very few ingredients, and it's very easily made in no time!




You sure you still don't want to make guacamole...?




Here's our burrito....
They gave us two very big burritos, with some salsa and jalapenos on the side.





It looks just like the ones I used to get from Chipotle,
and it tasted similar,
but this one had a slightly cleaner taste...
Possibly a little spicier, too.




Here's the side dish...
Who loves jalapeno???
I DO!!!!! They're soooooooooooo good.
... sorry for self-asking and self-answering.... :P




We even got some nachos for free!!!
and they were good,
but I wish they had a little more cheese....
Maybe a little more salsa, too.
But I'm sure you can ask them for more, and they'll probably give it to you.



If you like Mexican food,
you guys should definitely try this place.
I liked Chipotle, and I kind of like this place better, so... yeah.




Hong Taco (홍 타코)
Seoul-shi Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong 400-3 (서울시 마포구 서교동 400-3)
Tel: 02-3141-6428

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korea's National Student's Uniform: The North Face Jumpers

Hey, hey! Have you guys heard about this brand before? I'm pretty sure everyone has at least heard of it. If you want t...