Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Korea Gives K-Pop Calender For Free



The number of tourists visiting Korea has increased tremendously,
and K-pop is now known world wide with tons of non-Korean listeners.

Speaking of K-pop, I hear Korean government made some cool calenders for
the tourists
FOR FREE.



Here's the calender of the talk:
Cool cover, yeah?



Now, let's see our stars.... :) Finally!



January - Super Junior





February - Kara




March - 4minute




April - F(x)




May - Wonder Girls




June - Sistar




July - 2PM





August - 2NE1




September - Miss A





October - BEAST




November - T-ara





December - Big Bang



By the way,
I saw the member Victory from this group Big Bang,
and I confirmed his nickname "panda" with my very own eyes.
He really did have very very dark, deep dark-circles.
It was a late hour at a supermarket around my house.
Had I know this was going to happen, I would have brought a pen and a paper for his autograph!!!
Darn it...


But even more importantly,
people planning on visiting Korea soon should really start looking for this
because the government is not going to print out an infinite number of these awesome calenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korea's National Student's Uniform: The North Face Jumpers

Hey, hey! Have you guys heard about this brand before? I'm pretty sure everyone has at least heard of it. If you want t...