Thursday, January 19, 2012

South Korea's Internet Speed




I am blogging about missing South Korea's internet speed because right now,
I'm in Chicago, and I am so frustrated that things are not loading as fast as it did in Korea.

But some people may think, 'Hey, how much faster is Korean internet, though it is a well known
fact that they have the fastest internet in the world?'


Well, let me show you.
Below is the graph of the internet speed from the fastest to slowest.




Now do you see why I'm so frustrated with the internet speed over here?
It's because the internet speed in here is 4 times slower than in Korea...
I'd be frustrated even if I were in Hong Kong or Japan
because even Hong Kong and Japan has half the speed of Korean internet.

I wonder what makes all the differences in the speeds of internet in different countries...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korea's National Student's Uniform: The North Face Jumpers

Hey, hey! Have you guys heard about this brand before? I'm pretty sure everyone has at least heard of it. If you want t...