Saturday, January 14, 2012

How Low Can Korea Go? Temperature-wise...



When people hear the word cold,
they imagine south/north poles or Iceland (ironically, Greenland is colder than Iceland!)
But don't forget Korea can be kinda cold, too....



Kinda meaning this much:











I don't think I needed any words to explain how cold is "kinda" cold in Korea...
I know you may be a little cold, too,
so I hope you'll get some laugh out of this.
I heard laughing brings your body temperature up :)


But on a more serious view,
Korea's not always this cold,
and I'm in Chicago right now feeling warmer than ever, when Chicago's known to be really cold.
I'm kind of worried the pollution that caused the global warming
is also causing the "freezing" in some areas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korea's National Student's Uniform: The North Face Jumpers

Hey, hey! Have you guys heard about this brand before? I'm pretty sure everyone has at least heard of it. If you want t...